As basic function, this module could read and write RFID card. Various cards could be supported.
We also supply libraries for Arduino.P2P communication. Two peer PN532 modules could communicate with each other wirelessly.
NFC with Andriod Phone
– Small dimension
– Support I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART)
– Support RFID reading and writing, P2P communication with peers, NFC with Android phone
– RFID reader/writer supports (Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards, ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072)
– Up to 5cm~7cm reading distance
– On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
– Arduino compatible
– 1Unit PN532 NFC RFID Module
– 1pc 2.54mm spacing 4pin Cable
– 1pc Mifare One S50 White Card
– 1pc Mifare One S50 Key Card
– 4pcs Jumper Cable M-M
#nfc #tag #pn532 #rfid #arduino #module