TP4056 5V 1A Micro USB to Lithium Battery Charger Module + Protection
1. Charge module- Linear charging.
2. Current- 1A adjustable.
3. Charge precision- 1.5%.
4. Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
5. Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
6. Led indicator- red is charging Green is full charged.
7. Input interface- micro USB.
8. Work temperature- -10 to +85.
9. Inversed polarity- NO.
10.Size- small about 26mm x 17mm
With MICRO USB female socket can be connect with mobile phone charger directly for charging lithium battery.
Input Voltage5V, Cut-off charging voltage 4.2V +/- 1%
Maximum charging current 1000mA
Battery over-discharge protection voltage 2.5V
Battery over-discharge protection current 3A
1. Ampere meter can only be connected to 5v input end of the module.
2. It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
3. The connection wire should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connect point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-substract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
6. NO Reveral polarity.